Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fwd: Annai builders real estates in Chennai - FAKE or REAL ? - Review 6.2 lacs Home dream


Annai builders real estates in Chennai -  FAKE or REAL ? - Review 6.2 lacs Home dream

I am just a normal person and nowhere related with this Annai builders real estate company. Today i just saw this ad in the HINDU newspaper and it took my attention.
How can someone sell a home for just 6.2 lacs ? 

I came online to check this real estate company. I saw this Consumer Complaints website and some people have complained they are fake. Some said they are real. 

Now i am totally confused whom to believe. So let me take things into my own hands.

They asked to send a sms and i did just like they mentioned. Got a reply sms that the location is in ANAKAPUTHUR. Thats somewhere in the middle of Pallavaram and kunrathur. They are going to show the site on 17th. So i will keep updating this post and proceed this review.



No comments:

Post a Comment